Be sure to view the beautiful Norwegian folk art which has been recently added to our inventory.
Erphila Art Pottery Hand Painted Watering Can, Czecho Slovakia, Ca. 1918
15% Off! Stunning Hollow Glass Bead Necklace Handmade in Our Artisan ...
Carved Antiqued Norwegian Style Cherry Tine, Artisan Crafted
Signed Pair Goberg Candlesticks with Nuremberg Coats of Arms, Ca. 1910
About Sweetpea Cottage
Our Service PledgeWe guarantee that all items have been listed as accurately as possible and we will respond to questions, inquiries, or orders within 24 hours.
About UsSweetpea Cottage is both an artisan workshop and antique shop. As an antique shop we offer unique one-of-a-kind collectibles and primitives. We specialize in Scandinavian antiques, Goberg ironwork from the Jugendstil era, and Navajo rugs and Navajo hand hammered spoons. The Workshops at Sweetpea Cottage creates artisan pieces for the collector and discriminating buyer. The Workshops and antique shop have been serving the discriminating buyer on Ruby Lane since 2004!
- We operate the Workshops at Sweetpea Cottage , an artisan studio, that specializes in unique one-of-a-kind jewelry and wooden boxes. We have been artisan specialists in the field of jewelry and woodworking for almost 20 years. Our creations are eagerly sought by collectors from all over the World. (Be sure to go to our Favorite Links to take you to our website for the Workshops at Sweetpea Cottage.)
- Our artisan jewelry is made with our own lampworked and fused glass beads along with specialty beads gathered from around the world -- "We don't just string beads!"
- We operate Sweetpea Cottage Hot Glass Studio which is dedicated to making the finest quality beads available for our specialty jewelry!
- Sweetpea Cottage Woodworking Shop creates artisan crafted wood items using figured hardwoods. We specialize in Scandinavian style bentwood boxes known as tiner or svepaskar.
- We are also your source for unique antiques small.
- Our unusual antiques and collectibles are carefully gathered from all over the U.S. and Europe. We locate seldom seen items that separate us from the masses of internet antique shops.
We are always adding inventory. You never know what you will find, so keep your eye on our shop. You can shop with confidence, trusting that the items are of the highest quality, the artisan pieces have all been lovingly hand made, and everything is fairly and competitively priced. Satisfaction is absolutely guaranteed on your purchase! You can return your purchase for any reason. All we ask is that you notify us within 3 days of receiving your purchase that you intend to return it. After we receive the item in original condition, then we will refund the full price of the item minus any original shipping charges. All we ask is that you pay return shipping.
Keep your eye on our shop for seasonal sales and spur-of-the-moment specials!