Victorian green glass brides bowl fruit bowl Delaware pattern by U.S. Glass c. 1899
About Victoria's Curio
Our Service PledgeVictoria's Curio would like to take this opportunity to thank you for visiting us. We are an antiques and vintage collectibles business that takes pride in offering our customers wonderful finds at affordable prices.
We offer fast, friendly service and we strive to make your buying experience a happy one. We communicate with you every step of the way so you are always up to date on the status of your order.
Sit back, relax and enjoy our shop!
About UsWelcome to Victoria's Curio on Ruby Lane. We are excited to have you shop our wonderful estate finds. You will be delighted with our variety of porcelain tea sets, biscuit jars, chocolate pots or Art Deco and mid-Century items. Gift shopping made easy for the vintage enthusiast!
If you love porcelain then our European antique and vintage porcelain pieces from famous makers such as R.S. Prussia, Rosenthal, Pickard and Limoges will surely please. From Victorian pieces such as chocolate pots and sugar shakers, to hand painted plates, bowls and pitchers. Our porcelain lane is set up by type of item to make it easier for you to shop. You can use the search capability to shop by a particular maker or country.
Shop our silver lane for a variety of vintage and antique silver flatware and hollow ware items to set the perfect table. Silver dresses up your table no matter what the occasion. We have pickle forks for your homemade pickles and silverware that will compliment your best china or every day dishes.
We love our selection of antique glass including American Brilliant Cut glass and Early American Pattern Glass; EAPG. Check out our assortment of antique glass cake stands! These charming servers make perfect cupcake displays as well as pastry and cookie servers. Use at your wedding, graduation, shower or just because. It will be an heirloom that can be passed down from generation to generation.
Our jewelry lane includes carved cameos, fine pieces, and elegant costume jewelry. All our pieces are beautiful and ready to wear. Check out our vintage Hollywood style rhinestone brooches, necklaces and bracelets. We ship these to you ready for gift giving.
We strive to add new items to our inventory weekly so we invite you to stop back often. Sign up for our shop announcements to keep you up to date on new additions and Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter. We also have many boards on Pinterest where we pin our new items. Check us out on the Web!
PAYMENT TERMS AND OPTIONS:
Victoria's Curio appreciates immediate payment upon receipt of your invoice unless arrangements have been made with us prior to purchasing.
We offer various payment methods to help make it easier for you to purchase. If using your credit card we will send you an invoice from our payment processor or you can use your PayPal immediately upon purchasing.
See something you like but need some time to pay for it? We offer a layaway plan for orders over $250. Our layaway program is convenient and flexible. Contact us today for more details.
Shipping to our Domestic Customers
We ship via the United States Postal Service and all packages are insured and sent with delivery confirmation. If your order totals more than $250; we do require a signature confirmation at it's destination. All orders up to $50 that will be shipping Priority Mail includes insurance at no extra cost.
Shipping to our International Customers
We enjoy shipping to our non-U.S. customers. Make sure you are aware of any customs fees that your country charges as they are the buyer's responsibility. We do not falsify customs forms and we will mark the correct contents on the customs invoice. All Priority Express Mail International orders up to $200 will include insurance at no extra cost.
Here is a list of countries that we are able to ship to:
Korea, Republic of
International Customers - Optional Payment Method
Along with the above mentioned methods we gladly accept Western Union electronic payments in U.S. funds. This may be an easier, hassle free payment option for you and allows your purchase to be on it's way to you very quickly!
Thank you so much for shopping with us!
Our Best to You,
Victoria's Curio on Ruby Lane
Comments from Happy Customers
"Your website, your personal help, your Order Page, prompt delivery and follow-up were all perfect for me. Thank you and best wishes for your success."
"It's absolutely phenomenal!. You have some outstanding pieces. Thanks so much"
"Thank you so very much!"
"I am so pleased, it's perfect"
"I rec'd the gorgeous tulip plate in perfect condition today. I'm very happy with it! "
"Just to let you know the perfume bottles arrived today- they look great"
"Beautiful little plate! Photos don't do it justice"
"It arrived safely and is lovely, I am very pleased."
"Its going in my collection it is a beautiful vase and I'm glad I purchased it"
"you have always sent fabulous, beautiful pieces."
"Arrived safely and it is lovely"
"Can't wait to get this piece. I love all the pieces I get from you."
"the Ice Cream set arrived safe and sound and is really lovely"
ONLINE BUYERS HAVE THE RIGHT TO EXPECT:
1. Items listed 'for sale' are available for purchase.
2. Information given about an item's age, maker or history is complete, truthful and accurate.
3. Items have been carefully examined for condition issues and statements made about item condition are complete, truthful and accurate.
4. Keywords included anywhere in an item advertisement will not cleverly suggest an item may be something other than that which it is actually known to be, nor will keywords be included only to cause an unrelated item to display in their searches for other items.
5. The fixed price at which an item was advertised for sale will not be raised after a purchase order has been placed on it.
6. Shipping or handling fees which can add to the total cost of a purchase will not be hidden.
7. Terms of Sale written in easy to understand, plain language, will be available in advance for their approval.
8. Prompt attention will be given to their purchase order.
9. They will be dealt with politely, professionally and in good faith at all times. A seller will not make unreasonable requests.
10. Any personal information given during a transaction will be considered confidential and kept private. Transaction information will not be shared with an outside party without their express permission.
11. Their purchase will be carefully and securely packaged in an attempt to ensure its safe arrival, free of shipping damage.
12. Prompt attention will be given if they have questions or concerns about their order, or if they have a complaint.
SHOP OWNERS WHO SELL TO ON-LINE BUYERS HAVE THE RIGHT TO EXPECT:
1. Shoppers will not contract to buy or complete purchase orders on items that they have no intention to buy.
2. Buyers will carefully read the item description and view all item photos included with a listing.
3. Buyers will understand that antique and vintage goods by their very nature are not 'new' and that items may have condition issues due to age or previous use. If in doubt about the existence or extent of condition issues a buyer will seek clarification in advance from the seller.
4. Buyers will not contract to buy a fixed price item for the advertised price with the expectation of afterward negotiating to pay a lesser price instead. They will make their inquiries about whether a pricing discount may be available for an item before they place an order.
5. Buyers will keep current the shipping address they have on record. Before placing an order, they will confirm their address is accurate and free of typographical errors that might cause shipping problems.
6. A buyer will read an individual shop's Terms of Sale and agree to abide by the shop's stated policies regarding sales and payments before placing an order.
7. International buyers will not ask a seller to lower item values (the price they paid) on invoices included with their shipments or to falsify any information about the item on import papers or customs documentation.
8. Prompt replies will be given to any transaction related email sent to a buyer, if a reply is needed.
9. They will be dealt with politely and in good faith at all times. A buyer will not make unreasonable requests.
10. Any personal information given during a transaction, such as the shop owner's telephone number or email address, will be considered confidential and kept private.
11. Buyers will promptly pay for their purchases.
12. A buyer will promptly alert the shop owner if they are suddenly unable to pay for their purchase due to an unforeseen personal event, so that other arrangements can be made or their order can be cancelled. This may allow the item to be more quickly made available again to other potential buyers. If the buyer does not communicate with the seller and the order is indeed canceled, the shop owner may block the buyer from future purchases with their shop.