About Not Just MUSI Bows
Our Service PledgeWe respond to all requests, questions and confirm orders within 24 hours. All orders will be shipped within 72 hours.
About UsI was born, educated, married and raised a family in New York. We moved to South Florida in 1990. My husband and I operated a business manufacturing ladies fashion accessories for many successful years both before and after the move. We designed and manufactured costume jewelry, clip-on shoe ornaments, handbags and belts. We copyrighted our original designs. The major portion of our business was shoe ornaments.
Regarding the shoe ornament:
Our contoured butterfly double grip clip is unique to MUSI, our rhinestones were all Swarovski Austrian crystal, genuine gold and silver was used for plating in our own plant, we manufactured all our own ornaments and the leather-look ornaments are fully lined.
We had over 5,000 active accounts throughout the United States. We worked together for 40 years before closing our business in 2001.
Not able to sit idle, we expanded our hobbies which were akin to our previous business. We create unique jewelry designs using semi-precious stones, Austrian crystal, Czech glass, and many other components complemented with sterling and gold filled findings and chain. I now do the stringing and wire-work as well as buying, selling, researching and taking the photos. My husband has totally retired from the business early in 2015. We also go to auctions, buying and selling antiques and vintage items, sometimes finding unique pieces that I can incorporate in our jewelry. I have lots of patience and have a practiced eye toward what is stylish and desirable, creating jewelry work that is truly one-of-a-kind.
I am always open to custom design any piece requested. Please call or email with information.
We retained a large quantity of all of our original manufactured items. We decided the time was right to bring them back to market again as we noticed the change of fashion making vintage items current.
A customer asked "What are MUSI Bows?"
My Response :
MUSI was the name of the company that manufactured all of the shoe clips that we are selling. (They are all signed). It was a family business. When I opened this shop, I did so with the intention of selling off the inventory we had. But, I found there was not enough variety . So I added other items to sell as well. Some of the costume jewelry was also made by the company. The shoe clips were called 'bows' by most of our customers. Therefore, 'MUSI bows'. The founder of the company was my father. His name, MUrray SImon. Therefore, the name MUSI.
If anyone has any questions, please feel free to ask.
Some comments from customers:
1. This shop deserves 10 stars. Extremely helpful and friendly and the items are wonderful; gorgeous super-Wow big silver earrings in great condition, and a delightful, fragile and beautifully designed and made spider brooch - with a very clever magnetic fastener (good for delicate scarves). The proprietress, Beverly, designed and made the pin - a very talented lady.
2. ONLY ONE WORD: PERFECT!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!! 5 STAR SELLER!!!!!!
3. Item is as lovely as it looks in the pictures. Seller was friendly and a good communicator.
4. Fast shipper, beautiful earrings, I love them!
5. Love love love this broach its in beautiful condition and its just super superb. I'm so happy I purchased it. it got shipped quickly it came well packaged and from a fantastic seller who offers the best customer care imaginable. Thank u so much ruby lane customers are lucky to have you on-board.
6. I am very pleased with my purchase! The whole transaction went great from beginning to end and the communication was excellent! Thanks much!
7. Item is as lovely as it looks in the pictures. Seller was friendly and a good communicator. Will certainly shop again