|Ruby Lane Shop Rating:||Gold|
|Member Since:||December 2006|
|Ruby Lane Exclusive:||Yes|
|Items Added in Last 7 days:||0|
|Total Number of Items:||
Ruby Lane Shops are some of the most respected e-commerce shops on the Internet, and we've designed a rating system so you can buy with confidence from any Ruby Lane shop.
To help insure buyers' confidence, we've developed a rating system based on completed sales as follows:
Our Service Pledge
Métier Paris, launched in 2006, reflects the best of the French word "métier", or one's specialized craft, in items dating from ancient times to the early 20th century. After a decade in business with a world-wide clientele, we will continue to focus on antique jewelry and small objets d'art. Our selection is purposely small as we seek out rare, unique and highly sought after items of the best quality. We represent all items accurately, have a money-back guarantee for risk-free buying. See our sales terms for questions about layaway plans, guarantees, shippingcosts and returns. We welcome all comments and questions, and thank you for your interest.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
See the following section on EU transactions for more complete details. Refunds will be given if you are in any way dissatisfied with your purchase based on the following conditions:
1. The item is returned in the same condition in which it was sold (undamaged) by the same shipping method;
2. No refund will be given until the item has been returned;
3. If an item is lost in the mail no refund will be given until the loss has been proven and declared by the chosen carrier.
4. Shipping fees (both to and from you) and Paypal fees incurred by Metier Paris are non-refundable.
5. A 10% restocking fee plus the shipping costs will be charged if a package is returned because the buyer was not available to receive it and made no alternative plans to receive it.
This shop sells Exclusively on Ruby Lane
What does this mean to you?
Shops are considered Exclusive if Ruby Lane is the only online venue through which they sell items that would qualify on Ruby Lane (with the exception of auctions and the Ruby Lane family of sites.) Shops who choose to make Ruby Lane their exclusive online sales venue for qualifying items receive various promotional benefits.