Sharing a lifetime's collection of treasured jewelry
Antique Banded Agate Lovers' Knot through Circle Shaped Brooch Pin - ...
RARE Antique Puffy Shaped Heart Charm Victorian Blond Shell Pique ...
Victorian Antique Scottish 18k Gold Hand Etched Montrose Blue Lace Agate ...
RARE Charm Antique Edwardian English Postcard Charm of Famous Portrait ...
Vintage French made Continental Silver 'Morpho' Butterfly Wing Brooch Pin ...
Vintage Early 20th Century Blue Guilloche Enamel Sterling Silver Shield ...
Antique Art Nouveau Sterling Silver Brooch Pin - Excellent Condition - ...
Vintage 9k Solid Yellow Gold Star of David Pendant with Full English ...
RARE Antique 9k Gold Heart Scottish Aged Oak Souvenir of Medieval Bridge ...
Victorian 9k Rose Gold Seed Pearl Heart Photo Hair Locket Bar Brooch Pin ...
Vintage Genuine Garnets Pendant - Gilded Continental Silver - Excellent ...
Antique Victorian Scottish Brooch Pin Sterling Silver Blue Montrose Agate ...
About Merry's Jewels
Our Service PledgeI take pride in delivering personal and quality customer service. I respond promptly to queries and ship within 24-48 hours.
About UsI'm based in beautiful Tasmania in southern Australia and I am down-sizing my lifetime's Collection of wonderful Antique & Vintage Jewellery, and interesting Collectables. Amassed over almost 50 years, and lots of traveling abroad, I have an interest in -
• Antique Victorian and Edwardian jewellery from 1850s to 1930s - esp. Lockets, Sentimental & Mourning Jewellery, and 'Organic' jewellery (featuring once-living materials - jet, fossils, amber, coral, pearls etc)
• English & Scottish jewellery
• Antique French silver jewellery
• Vintage jewellery 1930s to 1960s - USA & European
• European jewellery - Italian, Czech, Dutch, French
• Jewellery of 'The Grand Tour' - eg Micro-mosaics, Cameos, Bohemian Garnets, Continental Silver
• Vintage glass beads, esp. Venetian
• Vintage and antique Silver jewellery Charms - gold, silver, gemstone
We are currently away until Tuesday, July 4. We will respond to emails during our absence. Purchase orders are welcome and will automatically reserve the item for you. Thanks so much for stopping by, see you when we get back!