Shop Profile (annasvintagejewelry)
At Ruby Lane, we understand that you want to know who it is that you are purchasing from. We know that you want a buying experience that is not only pleasant, but rewarding. This Shop Profile page is designed to give you an overview of this particular Ruby Lane shop, so you know you can shop with confidence.
Anna's Vintage Jewelry Profile
Ruby Lane Shop Rating:
Items Added in Last 7 days:
Total Number of Items
The Ruby Lane Advantage - Quality Assurance
Every Ruby Lane shop is pre-screened by our in-house team of seasoned art and antiques professionals, and must meet specific quality and professionalism standards before opening for business. This means more security for you. All open shops are required to follow an ongoing, standard set of quality guidelines to help ensure that all items you see for sale are genuine, and accurately represented.
Ruby Lane Shops are some of the most respected e-commerce shops on the Internet, and we've designed a rating system so you can buy with confidence from any Ruby Lane shop.
To help insure buyers' confidence, we've developed a rating system based on completed sales as follows:
- Shops must be in good standing with Ruby Lane at all times. Ruby Lane prides itself on the high standards and ethical conduct of all Ruby Lane shops.
- Negative feedback is not tolerated. Any Ruby Lane customer complaints regarding a shop owner or transaction must be resolved in a timely manner.
- If a customer has a valid complaint against a Ruby Lane shop that they cannot resolve, we close the shop until the complaint is resolved. A second complaint is sufficient grounds for removing the shop from Ruby Lane permanently.
Platinum : 1000 or more sales
Silver : 25 or more sales
All of our shops, whether rated or not, must adhere to the same strict quality guidelines in order to remain open on our site. All new shops are unrated.
New or Unrated : Fewer than 5 sales
Our Service Pledge
This shop sells Exclusively on Ruby Lane
Our promise to you:
1) All items have been carefully inspected and cleaned and you will receive every order in "ready-to-wear" condition...always!
2) Quality is guaranteed. You may always return any item for a full refund, per the Ruby Lane guarantee.
3) Descriptions of all items are detailed and comprehensive; we want you to have complete information before making your purchase.
4) Website payments are always made through a verified secure method, so you can rest assured that your personal information is confidential and protected when you make a purchase from Anna's Vintage Jewelry.
We regard your privacy as an important aspect of our commitment to customer service.
We will not share or sell any information (name, address, purchasing habits, etc.) that we collect from you in the course of your transactions with us.
We only maintain account information as a means of record keeping as standard business practice. You may contact us at (312) 502-4574 any time to correct your contact or billing information or to request that we do not mail future product information to you.
We use secure transaction technology, privacy controls and restricted employee access to your records, in order to protect your personal data.
What does this mean to you?
Shops are considered Exclusive if Ruby Lane is the only online venue through which they sell items that would qualify on Ruby Lane (with the exception of auctions and the Ruby Lane family of sites.) Shops who choose to make Ruby Lane their exclusive online sales venue for qualifying items receive various promotional benefits.