This wonderful, vintage, hand-painted pair of porcelain Terrier dogs were designed and manufactured in the Klaus & Peter Muller Porcelain factory of Hohr-Grenzhausen, Palatinate, Germany in the mid-to-late 1950's. These delightful dogs look like they have discovered something on the ground that has caught their interest.
Measuring 4" tall x 5 1/4" long x 2 1/2" wide, they are in excellent, ready-to-display condition. They are marked on the underside of the base with a blue maker's mark.
Don't forget our free shipping within the USA. All of our items arrive gift-wrapped in our distinctive "houndstooth" paper!
Klaus Muller Porcelain Terrier Dog Pair c.1957