Beer bottle replicas salt and pepper sets, different breweries, miniature ACME, Schlitz, Falstaff, Fort Pitt and New Mexico souvenir. $16 a set
As shown in picture from top left
1. FORT PITT Salt and Pepper Shakers Miniature Fort Pitt Beer Bottles with original box, advertising or promotional give aways, molded amber glass bottles, 4" tall with metal tops. Note: the 3" shakers are common and readily available, these 4" are the rare hard to find ones. Made by Edward Muth & Sons of Buffalo N.Y. Bottoms are embossed MUTH Pat Pend Buffalo. Paper labels on the front and at the neck. Reads Fort Pitt Brewing Company Pittsburgh 15, PA. $16 for this single set. (Inv. 2480)
2. ACME Miniature Beer Bottles salt and peppers. Replica beer bottle shakers are molded amber glass, 3" tall with original metal tops. This set is lighter amber colored set and smooth glass with decal label, marked Muth Pat. Pend Buffalo. Paper label reads “Brewed by Acme Breweries San Francisco, Calif." NO damage to either set. Buy one for $16 or both ACME sets for $29. (Inv. 10164 )
3. FALSTAFF Beer bottles salt and pepper set, 4" tall, paper label with gold printed border, marked 1964, amber glass replica bottles with metal top, marked on the underside MUTH PAT PEND BUFFALO. Neck ring labels are worn and bottle label is faded. NO damage to glass. (Inv. 4869) $16 for this set.
4. ACME Miniature Beer Bottle salt and pepper set, replica beer bottle shakers are molded amber glass, 3" tall with original metal tops. This set is textured glass with NO DEPOSIT NO RETURN embossed around the shoulder. Label is printed lithograph. Under side is marked Muth & Sons, Buffalo, NY 7. Paper labels read “Brewed by Acme Brewing Co, Los Angeles, (Vernon) Calif." NO damage to either set. Buy one for $16 set or both ACME sets for $29. (Inv. 9303 )
5. NEW MEXICO souvenir Salt and Pepper set, shakers are light green molded glass, miniature beer bottle shaped, 3 7/8" tall, marked on the bottom Made in Taiwan, clear plastic tops, paper label on the front features Indian Dancers, Pueblos buildings, and a Road Runner, It reads New Mexico Land of Enchantment. Paper ring around the throat reads New Mexico. NO damage. Glass was manufactured to look old and has air bubbles. This souvenir set is $16 (Inv. 8984)
One set for sale. Set available is shown in the photo on the right.
6. SCHLITZ Beer bottle Salt and Pepper shakers, only 1 set left in original box. It is the set shown on the right in the photo. These promotional shakers are miniature replicas of glass beer bottles. Shakers are molded amber glass, 3 7/8" tall, with original metal cap tops, marked MUTH Pat. Pend Buffalo on the underside. Crisp paper labels are replica Schlitz beer label and bottle ring around the neck. See photos. The bottom end of one label is ragged. NO damage to glass or tops. Cardboard box is copyright 1957 . $16 each for set in original box (INV. 10166)
In every complete collection there should be at least a set or two of advertising mini beers salt and pepper set. Let us know which sets you wish to purchase. The most sought after are those with metal caps. Bottles with plastic caps are reproductions made in the 1970’s, mostly from Taiwan. Edward A. Muth & Sons, Inc. of Buffalo was a major supplier for miniature glass and metal top beer bottle sets. Code numbers on the bottom relate to a dating system. Manufacturing was from 1933 to 1963. Muth bottles should have METAL tops.
To purchase with credit cards please use PAYPAL. It is safe, secure, and simple to use. The good news is you do not need a Paypal account. Your credit card will work even if you are not a registered user. We also accept US Postal Money Orders. All items at Drury House Antiques are available to purchase, unless they are marked Sold or Sale Pending
23 other shoppers have this item in their Cart or Wish List
Sale Final Days, UP TO 50% off or More on CLOCKS, Advertising Signs,Tins, Lamps,Jewelry, Tables
SALE FINAL DAYS, Marked Sale Price is UP-TO 50% OFF on 1200 Antiques, Collectibles