Stick pins, five different stickpins selling as a group, glass bead heads, shown with protective knib.
1. Swirled Glass Bead Head, pin is 2 7/8" long, decorative beaded head is 1 1/4" long. In order from top down: first bead is light amethyst, a round cranberry bead, pale pink oval, and prism berry. Blue steel shaft is straight.
2. Glass beaded head 1", four beads various sizes and colors, top one is faceted citrine strass, followed by round tangerine and white ribbed and quartered design, two black glass beads one is cylindrical the other is a prism. Stick pin 3" long with blue steel straight shaft.
3. Large polished black ovoid bead accented with cobalt blue bead, head is 1" long, overall pin length is 3 1/2", blued steel shaft is straight
4. Head has three glass beads, black, amber and cranberry, 3/4" long, blue steel shaft is straight. Pin length is 3" long.
5. Black swirled glass head, 7/8" long, offset with glass turquoise prism, 2 3/4" long, blue steel shaft is straight.
Both men and women wore stick pins, also referred to as scarf, tie or cravat pins depending on the wearer. Buy them all and be ready for any occasion.
To purchase with credit cards please use PAYPAL. It is safe, secure, and simple to use. The good news is you do not need a Paypal account. Your credit card will work even if you are not a registered user. We also accept US Postal Money Orders.
All items at Drury House Antiques are available to purchase, unless they are marked Sold or Sale Pending
9 other shoppers have this item in their Cart or Wish List
Christmas Sale Has Begun On CLOCKS,Fishing, Advertising Signs, Tins, Lamps, Jewelry, Tables
CHRISTMAS SALE Marked Sale Price is UP-TO 50% OFF Or More on 1200 Antiques, Collectibles