Amber glass bottle, Scott & Bowne of New York. Scott & Bowne were manufacturing Chemists, manufacturing remedies for pulmonary disease, coughs, colds, etc. There offices were at 409 - 415 Pearl Street in New York. In 1873, Samuel W. Bowne, established the firm later to join with a partner and become known as Scott & Bowne, druggists and chemists. Their means were small, but after several years of experiment and labor, they made a commercial success of an agreeable preparation of cod liver oil, known as Scott's Emulsion, and thereafter rose rapidly to prominence. They have since added , to their catalogue several other medicinal preparations and have copyrighted a number of valuable trade marks. This bottle is 9 1/2" tall, has ring top and cup bottom. NO damage, excellent deep amber color.
To purchase with MC or VISA please call Drury House Antiques 802-824-4395 EST or use PAYPAL We combine shipping and insurance on multiple orders whenever possible