GROUP OF 5 BEAUTIFUL Retro Spring and Summer half, waist tie aprons. Each is unique and each brings a great look to your home or cottage! All are in good condition, they are each vintage so there are minor stains and a few holes. I will list and point out what I see on each:
1. The pink fancy flocked has a few very light stains in the center and a few pin size holes on the main skirt. To see the holes and the stains you must hold it up to the light. Not obvious when just viewing. All edges, waist band, hem and ties are good and strong.
2. The chocolate brown nylon (?) has one tiny pin size hole when held to the light. Possibly one stain above pocket, very hard to see. All the lace is clean, no rips, stains or ravels. The waist, edges, hem and ties are all good and strong.
3. The yellow band and ties on the light yellow mesh is all good. The gold ric-rac is slightly folded up in one area, (would probably iron down) edges and hem are good as are the waist and ties. I don't see any stains or holes.
4. Soft sheer pink nylon (?) has a run on the lower right side (as viewing). I don't see any stains. The cotton print lends itself to a country look. Hem, sides, waist and ties are all good and strong.
5. The last is a white, lightweight, sheer, cotton with a stenciled and hand painted design with small brass accents. The apron has a beautiful deep hem and waist ties that become larger at their ends. I don't see any stains, holes, tears, ravels or problems of any nature.
Thank you for your interest! If you don't mind them getting wrinkled, I can probably put them in a large mailing envelope and mail them first class, just let me know before paying. I am pricing them nicely folded, boxed and priority mail.
I have another listing of 5 bib aprons that lend themselves to a more country look and I have just marked them "on sale". I will happily combine shipping. Just let me know before paying. Thanks
Always Offering Native American Items!
Thank You for your continued Interest and Business!