• Amazingly beautiful antique Victorian period c.1870s large sterling silver sash pin
• Beautifully made; gorgeous style, detail and workmanship – top quality
• Very nice antique condition with only minor wear commensurate with age and use; the enamel has no cracks or breaks
• Exquisite guilloche enamel in lovely silvery blue borders with flowers and leaves in pastel shades of lime green and pink against a cream background
• Makes a gorgeous statement
• Marked “Sterling” with additional hallmarks
• A wonderful example of antique jewelry – extremely wearable
• Measures 2.75 inches (7cm) long X 2 inches (5.1cm) wide
16 other shoppers are interested in this item
Special Victorian, Art Nouveau, Edwardian, Art Deco, Retro & Estate Treasures - to cherish forever!!
Buy with confidence - we stand behind everything we sell. We appreciate your business!!