• Extremely rare and beautiful period 19th century Victorian genuine Whitby Jet articulated earrings with hand painted disks.
• Beautifully made; gorgeous style, detail and workmanship
• Very nice antique condition with only minor wear commensurate with age and use
• Exquisite design – look gorgeous on
• Greek key design engraved all around beveled edging
• The paintings of country boys are different and have much detail
• The shepherd hook findings are low carat gold; they are thicker at the front, with a faceted design
• Measure 2 5/8 inches (6.7 cm) X 7/8 inch (2.2 cm) X ¼ inch (63 mm) deep
• A very special and rare find to treasure forever!!
Our photos are large and clear. We ask you to review them all and to evaluate each piece based on both its description and the images. It is our goal that you absolutely love what you purchase from us! Thanks!!
RARE Victorian Whitby Jet Hand Painted Ceramic Earrings