• Extremely rare and beautiful period 19th century Victorian genuine Whitby Jet articulated earrings with hand painted disks.
• Beautifully made; gorgeous style, detail and workmanship
• Very nice antique condition with only minor wear commensurate with age and use
• Exquisite design – look gorgeous on
• Greek key design engraved all around beveled edging
• The paintings of country boys are different and have much detail
• The shepherd hook findings are low carat gold; they are thicker at the front, with a faceted design
• Measure 2 5/8 inches (6.7 cm) X 7/8 inch (2.2 cm) X ¼ inch (63 mm) deep
• A very special and rare find to treasure forever!!
16 other shoppers are interested in this item
Special Victorian, Art Nouveau, Edwardian, Art Deco, Retro & Estate Treasures - to cherish forever!!
Buy with confidence - we stand behind everything we sell. We appreciate your business!!