- Beautiful, rare antique 14K yellow gold chain necklace with pendant / pin
- Interesting heavy double link chain opens at front (clasp is part of the pin)
- Exquisitely enameled pendant / pin is very dimensional – has 2 braided tassels as well as a hook at the back (to hang another embellishment, if desired)
- Dates from the mid 19th century; extremely collectible and VERY RARE
- Beautiful, rich antique patina; Necklace opens at front
- Chain: 19.5 inches (49.5 cm) long; Pendant / Pin: 3 inches (7.6 cm) X 1.25 inches (3.2 cm)
- Finely done, top quality workmanship; nice solid weight 31 grams
- Very nice antique condition with only minimal, age appropriate wear
- Not marked but acid tested and guaranteed
- Exceptionally rare and beautiful piece – a great addition to any collection
17 other shoppers are interested in this item
Special Victorian, Art Nouveau, Edwardian, Art Deco, Retro & Estate Treasures - to cherish forever!!
Buy with confidence - we stand behind everything we sell. We appreciate your business!!