• Stunning antique Victorian 19th century large oval carnelian brooch in thick rolled gold frame
• Beautifully made; gorgeous style, detail and workmanship
• Very nice antique condition with only minor wear commensurate with age and use; tiny flea bite on edge of stone – barely visible
• Fabulous beveled carnelian stone with interesting striations throughout
• Thick rolled gold frame with closed back – a sign of quality workmanship
• C hook closure – extended pin for added security
• Measures 2.75 inches (7cm) X 2.25 inches (4.7cm)
• Very important looking – looks amazing on
• Exceptionally rare and beautiful piece that will add elegance to any outfit
19 other shoppers are interested in this item
Special Victorian, Art Nouveau, Edwardian, Art Deco, Retro & Estate Treasures - to cherish forever!!
Buy with confidence - we stand behind everything we sell. We appreciate your business!!