• Stunning and important antique Victorian mid-19th century rose Gold Filled Bangle Bracelet
• Beautifully made; gorgeous style, detail and workmanship
• Very nice antique condition with only minor wear commensurate with age and use; a slight irregularity in bottom left corner of onyx - see second photo - only noticeable under very high power magnification; clasp works well.
• This gorgeous bangle is wide, curved and pierced
• There is an applied design which is pierced in a dramatic design; at its center is a hand painted square of vibrant blue enamel flowers on a black onyx background
• The bangle is curved, on the outer side as well as the inner side, with a closed back – a sign of quality workmanship
• The inside of the clasp is marked “S.B. Co”
• The interior measurements are 2.5 inches (6.4cm) X 2 1/8 inches (5.4cm)
• The center of the top measures 1 inch (2.5cm) wide
• Exceptionally rare and beautiful piece that will add elegance to any outfit
7 other shoppers have this item in their Cart or Wish List
Offering truly special, one-of-a-kind antique, vintage and estate finds you will cherish
Victorian, Art Nouveau, Edwardian, Art Deco, Retro and Estate Treasures - all uniquely special!!