• Stunning antique Victorian 19th century large oval banded agate brooch 10K – 12K gold frame
• Beautifully made; gorgeous style, detail and workmanship
• Very nice antique condition with only minor wear commensurate with age and use; small crack with chip near edge (at 1:00) – looks like part of the pattern in the stone but creates no risk to the stone
• Fabulous beveled brown and white agate stone with interesting pattern
• Lovely gold frame with chasing
• C hook closure – extended pin for added security
• Measures 2.5 inches (6.4cm) X 2 inches (5.1cm)
• Looks amazing on – very eye catching
• Exceptionally rare and beautiful piece that will add elegance to any outfit
9 other shoppers are interested in this item
Special Victorian, Art Nouveau, Edwardian, Art Deco, Retro & Estate Treasures - to cherish forever!!
Buy with confidence - we stand behind everything we sell. We appreciate your business!!