• Exquisite antique Victorian period oval chalcedony pin / brooch in ornate 14K yellow gold frame – Really Lovely!!
• Beautifully made; gorgeous style, detail and workmanship
• Very nice antique condition with only minor wear commensurate with age and use
• Milky white, translucent chalcedony stone is beveled around its edge; it is embellished with gold branches and chased leaves and accented with cabochon turquoise flowers
• The 14K gold frame, which is “waving” around the chalcedony, is beautifully chased
• C closure has just enough pressure so that it closes very securely
• Measures 2 inches (5.1cm) X 1 5/8 inches (4.1cm)
• Very special and rare piece that would make a wonderful addition to any collection
23 other shoppers have this item in their Cart or Wish List
Offering truly special, one-of-a-kind antique, vintage and estate finds you will cherish
Victorian, Art Nouveau, Edwardian, Art Deco, Retro and Estate Treasures - all uniquely special!!