• Beautiful, antique Victorian 19th century Gilt Silver Bangle Bracelet
• Beautifully made; gorgeous style, detail and workmanship
• Very nice antique condition with only minor wear commensurate with age and use
• Top quality hinge; clasp shuts tight
• Safety chain for added security
• There are finely engraved on all sides of the bangle – front, back and edges (a sign of top quality workmanship)
• Oval shape helps bangle stay in place on wrist; closed back
• Makes a gorgeous statement - looks amazing on whether worn on its own or with other bangles or bracelets
• The bangle measures approximately 3/8 inch (9.5mm) wide; the interior measurements are 2 3/8 inches (6cm) X 1 7/8 inches (4.8cm)
• Weighs 17 grams
• Marked on interior “Siam Sterling” with makers mark (this is not the same as Siam Silver Nielloware which is more recent)
• A wonderful example of antique jewelry – extremely wearable
• Exceptionally rare and beautiful piece that will add elegance to any outfit
14 other shoppers are interested in this item
Special Victorian, Art Nouveau, Edwardian, Art Deco, Retro & Estate Treasures - to cherish forever!!
Buy with confidence - we stand behind everything we sell. We appreciate your business!!