• Really lovely Victorian silver plated footed basket by James W. Tufts
• Beautifully made; gorgeous style, detail and workmanship
• Very nice antique condition with only minor wear commensurate with age and use; could use a polishing
• Repousse floral designs all around; very dimensional with great detail
• Interesting “laced” corners – twisted “laces”
• I added the velvet insert to display antique jewelry in my store – this insert is very easily removable
• Signed “James W. Tufts Boston Warranted Quadruple Plate 2834”
• Tufts was one of the best in his time and his pieces are considered to be top quality.
• Measures 6.75 inches X 4.25 inches X 3 inches high
• Exceptionally beautiful treasure that will add elegance and charm to any space
4 other shoppers have this item in their Cart or Wish List
Offering truly special, one-of-a-kind antique, vintage and estate finds you will cherish
Victorian, Art Nouveau, Edwardian, Art Deco, Retro and Estate Treasures - all uniquely special!!