- Large, chunky 14K yellow gold Etruscan style trunk charm with bale, c.1950s
- Adorned with beading and twisted rope designs reminiscent of Etruscan workmanship
- Beautifully constructed with exquisite detailing on all sides
- Hinged at back so the trunk opens and closes
- Wonderful on a chain or charm bracelet
- Measures .75 inch (19mm) long X 1 inch (2.5cm) high, including bale
- Weighs a nice, solid 11.8 grams
- Marked 14K on bottom
- Circa mid 19th century; extremely collectible; top quality
- Very nice vintage condition with only minimal, age appropriate wear
- Exceptionally rare and beautiful piece – a great addition to any collection
27 other shoppers are interested in this item
Special Victorian, Art Nouveau, Edwardian, Art Deco, Retro & Estate Treasures - to cherish forever!!
Buy with confidence - we stand behind everything we sell. We appreciate your business!!