- Thick silver snake chain necklace with twist serpent head closure
- Circa 1920s – 1930s; top quality construction and design
- Not sterling silver – could be steel or other
- Chain at its longest 17 inches (43.2 cm); adjustable length
- Serpent head (1 inch / 25 mm) covered in sparkly white paste crystal stones
- Very nice vintage condition with only minimal, age appropriate wear
- Exceptionally rare and beautiful piece that will add elegance to any outfit
22 other shoppers are interested in this item
Special Victorian, Art Nouveau, Edwardian, Art Deco, Retro & Estate Treasures - to cherish forever!!
Buy with confidence - we stand behind everything we sell. We appreciate your business!!