This item from ccFinds is now SOLD.
More from ccFinds
- Superb antique Victorian period circa 1880 Scottish sterling brooch / pendant with stones
- Circular brooch is made of sterling silver with a light rose gold wash on front of piece
- Bale on back allowing piece to be put on a chain as pendant
- The large prong-set stones are beautifully faceted and sparkle galore; they are vibrant and very rich looking; I believe them to be cairngorms from the Cairngorm mountain range in Scotland
- Top quality construction and design
- Beautiful chasing around inner and outer edge of circle
- Original C clasp closure has been replaced with a newer closure
- Measures 1 3/8 inches (3.5cm) diameter X 3/8 inch (9.5mm) deep
- Not marked but acid tested and guaranteed
- Very nice antique condition with only minimal, age appropriate wear; could use a cleaning
- Exceptionally rare and beautiful piece that will add elegance to any outfit
Gender: Unisex, Age Group: Adult, Color: Rose Gold/Cairngorm, Size: 1 3/8 inches (3.5cm) diameter X 3/8 inch (9.5mm) deep
If you were the pending buyer of this item, go to My Account to view, track and check payment for this item.
Antique Victorian 1890 Scottish Sterling Silver Pin Pendant Cairngorm Quartz Rose Gold Wash RARE
Offering truly special, one-of-a-kind antique, vintage and estate finds you will cherish
Victorian, Art Nouveau, Edwardian, Art Deco, Retro and Estate Treasures - all uniquely special!!