• Beautiful period Victorian 18K yellow gold serpent snake ring with diamonds
• Beautifully made; gorgeous style, detail and workmanship
• Very nice antique condition with only minor wear commensurate with age and use
• Old mine very white diamonds approximately .50ctw – tons of sparkle; bead settings
• Size 7.25 with balls which are easily removable and will make the ring larger; ring easily sized within reason
• 3/8 inch (9.5mm) wide (north to south)
• Would look great on either a man or a woman - unisex
• Wonderful symbol of love and strength
• Marked with multiple 18K hallmarks inside shank
22 other shoppers are interested in this item
Special Victorian, Art Nouveau, Edwardian, Art Deco, Retro & Estate Treasures - to cherish forever!!
Buy with confidence - we stand behind everything we sell. We appreciate your business!!