This item from ccFinds is now SOLD.
More from ccFinds
• Lovely vintage mid 20th C platinum and diamond band ring
• Beautifully made; gorgeous style, detail and workmanship
• Very nice vintage condition with only minor wear commensurate with age and use
• Looks great worn on its own or stacked with other rings
• Top quality, 7 white diamonds 1.05 ctw; approx.; EF color; VVS clarity; bead set
• Enough diamonds to cover the entire width of the finger so it almost looks like the diamonds go all the way around
• Size 6 – easily sized within reason
• Measures 4mm N to S
• Marked platinum inside shank though mark is a bit worn – acid tested and guaranteed
Gender: Female, Age Group: Adult, Color: Platinum/White Diamonds, Size: Size 6 – easily sized within reason; 4mm N to S
If you were the pending buyer of this item, go to My Account to view, track and check payment for this item.
Vintage Platinum Diamond 1.05ctw Band Ring Very Sparkly Looks Lovely On the Hand
$998 USD SOLD
Offering truly special, one-of-a-kind antique, vintage and estate finds you will cherish
Victorian, Art Nouveau, Edwardian, Art Deco, Retro and Estate Treasures - all uniquely special!!