• Stunning Retro c. 1940s chunky 14K rose gold ring with rubies and diamonds
• Beautifully made; gorgeous style, detail and workmanship
• Very nice vintage condition with only minor wear commensurate with age and use
• Nice quality, white sparkly diamonds, .25ctw; bead set
• 4 pink rubies on what looks to be a tree of life
• Stunning styling on each end typical of retro pinky rings
• This ring would look great on any finger
• Size 3.5 – easily sized within reason
• Lots of dimension – big and bold
• Measures 5/8 inch (16mm) N to S
• Weighs a hefty 8.3 grams
• Not marked but acid tested and guaranteed
19 other shoppers are interested in this item
Special Victorian, Art Nouveau, Edwardian, Art Deco, Retro & Estate Treasures - to cherish forever!!
Buy with confidence - we stand behind everything we sell. We appreciate your business!!