• Lovely period Art Deco c.1920s filigree 14K white gold and diamond ring
• Beautifully made; gorgeous style, detail and workmanship
• Very nice vintage condition with only minor wear commensurate with age and use
• Nice quality, white diamond .50 ct; approx. G/H color, VS clarity; 6-sided bead setting
• Size 7.5 – easily sized within reason
• 6 sided; measures .25 inch (6mm) at widest point; 8mm high
• Not marked but acid tested and guaranteed
• Lovely engagement ring
11 other shoppers are interested in this item
Special Victorian, Art Nouveau, Edwardian, Art Deco, Retro & Estate Treasures - to cherish forever!!
Buy with confidence - we stand behind everything we sell. We appreciate your business!!