- Lovely period Art Deco c.1920s yellow & white 14K diamond ring
- Beautifully made; gorgeous style, detail and workmanship
- Very nice vintage condition with only minor wear commensurate with age and use
- 5 nice quality, white, sparkly diamonds; millegrain settings in individual boxes in white gold
- Size 6.5 – easily sized within reason; measures 3/8 inch (9mm) at widest point
- Marked 14K and maker’s mark
13 other shoppers are interested in this item
Special Victorian, Art Nouveau, Edwardian, Art Deco, Retro & Estate Treasures - to cherish forever!!
Buy with confidence - we stand behind everything we sell. We appreciate your business!!