- Lovely vintage Art Deco period c.1920s 14K white gold ring with diamonds in interesting design
- Beautifully made; gorgeous style, detail and workmanship
- Very nice vintage condition with only minor wear commensurate with age and use
- Nice quality, 9 sparkly diamonds approx. .90 ctw; approx. H/I color, VS – SI2 clarity; millegrain setting;
- Size 5.75 – easily sized within reason
- Measures 14mm (approx. .50 inch) at widest point
- Marked 14K with designer’s initials
26 other shoppers are interested in this item
Special Victorian, Art Nouveau, Edwardian, Art Deco, Retro & Estate Treasures - to cherish forever!!
Buy with confidence - we stand behind everything we sell. We appreciate your business!!