• Lovely period Art Deco c.1920s yellow & white 14K diamond ring
• Extremely rare to find a 2-color deco dinner ring
• Beautifully made; gorgeous style, detail and workmanship
• Very nice vintage condition with only minor wear commensurate with age and use
• Nice quality, white, sparkly diamonds .35ctw; millegrain settings
• Size 6 – easily sized within reason; measures 25mm at widest point
• Not marked but acid tested and guaranteed
21 other shoppers are interested in this item
Special Victorian, Art Nouveau, Edwardian, Art Deco, Retro & Estate Treasures - to cherish forever!!
Buy with confidence - we stand behind everything we sell. We appreciate your business!!