- Lovely period Art Deco c.1920s platinum diamond dinner ring
- Beautifully made; gorgeous style, detail and workmanship
- Very nice vintage condition with only minor wear commensurate with age and use
- Nice quality, white, sparkly diamonds .50 ctw; millegrain settings
- Size 5.5 – easily sized within reason; measures 7/8 inch (21mm) wide
- Marked 10% IRID PLAT (feint)
18 other shoppers are interested in this item
Special Victorian, Art Nouveau, Edwardian, Art Deco, Retro & Estate Treasures - to cherish forever!!
Buy with confidence - we stand behind everything we sell. We appreciate your business!!