- Lovely antique Edwardian period c.1910s platinum filigree diamond ring
- Beautifully made; gorgeous style, detail and workmanship
- Very nice vintage condition with only minor wear commensurate with age and use
- Nice quality, white, sparkly diamonds 1.20 ctw; approx., center stone .35 ct F / VS-1; smaller stones .85 ctw H-I / SI-1 overall; millegrain and bezel settings
- Size 7.5 – easily sized within reason; measures .75 inch (20mm) wide
- Marked 900 PLAT 10% IRID
Our photos are large and clear. We ask you to review them all and to evaluate each piece based on both its description and the images. It is our goal that you absolutely love what you purchase from us! Thanks!!
Edwardian Large Filigree Platinum Diamond Ring