• Lovely period Art Deco c.1920s filigree 18K white gold and diamond ring
• Beautifully made; gorgeous style, detail and workmanship
• Very nice vintage condition with only minor wear commensurate with age and use
• Nice quality, white diamond .40 ct; approx. H/I color, VS clarity; millegrain setting
• Size 9.5 – easily sized within reason
• 6 sided; measures .40 inch (11mm) at widest point
• Marked 18K inside shank
• Perfect as an engagement ring
9 other shoppers are interested in this item
Special Victorian, Art Nouveau, Edwardian, Art Deco, Retro & Estate Treasures - to cherish forever!!
Buy with confidence - we stand behind everything we sell. We appreciate your business!!