• Stunning period Retro c. 1940s 14K rose gold and diamond ring
• Beautifully made; gorgeous style, detail and workmanship
• Very nice vintage condition with only minor wear commensurate with age and use
• Nice white sparkly diamonds .50ctw; bead set in square, white gold settings
• Size 6.5 – easily sized within reason
• Unisex design – this was probably originally a man’s ring that was sized down for a woman; would look great on a man or a woman
• Measures 1cm at widest point
• Marked 14K inside shank
17 other shoppers are interested in this item
Special Victorian, Art Nouveau, Edwardian, Art Deco, Retro & Estate Treasures - to cherish forever!!
Buy with confidence - we stand behind everything we sell. We appreciate your business!!