• Lovely period Art Deco c.1930s 18K white gold diamond engagement ring
• Beautifully made; gorgeous style, detail and workmanship
• Very nice vintage condition with only minor wear commensurate with age and use
• Nice quality, white center diamond VS/GHI .40ct; bead set in square frame
• Beautifully chased or engraved along shoulders and on sides; pierced basket setting
• Size 6.75 – easily sized within reason
• Measures 7mm square
• Not marked but acid tested and guaranteed
22 other shoppers are interested in this item
Special Victorian, Art Nouveau, Edwardian, Art Deco, Retro & Estate Treasures - to cherish forever!!
Buy with confidence - we stand behind everything we sell. We appreciate your business!!