This item from ccFinds is now SOLD.
More from ccFinds
- Lovely period Art Deco c.1920s yellow & white 14K gold diamond ring
- Beautifully made; gorgeous style, detail and workmanship
- Very nice vintage condition with only minor wear commensurate with age and use
- 2 larger center diamonds - .24ctw - nice quality, white, sparkly diamonds; bead set in white gold boxes
- Flanking the center diamonds are 3 (on each side) tiny diamonds, also set in white gold
- The shank is yellow gold - giving a nice two-tone effect
- Size 6.75 – easily sized within reason; measures 6mm N to S
- Not marked but acid tested and guaranteed
Gender: Female, Age Group: Adult, Color: White Gold/White Diamonds/Yellow Gold, Size: Size 6.75 – easily sized within reason; measures 6mm N to S
If you were the pending buyer of this item, go to My Account to view, track and check payment for this item.
Art Deco 14K Yellow & White Gold Diamond Ring
$298 USD SOLD
Offering truly special, one-of-a-kind antique, vintage and estate finds you will cherish
Victorian, Art Nouveau, Edwardian, Art Deco, Retro and Estate Treasures - all uniquely special!!