• Pretty period Victorian 18K yellow gold band ring with 5 diamonds
• Beautifully made; gorgeous style, detail and workmanship
• Very nice antique condition with only minor wear commensurate with age and use
• The faceted diamonds are not great quality (the price reflects that) so they look very similar to rosecut diamonds. They are bead set.
• The shoulders are beautifully engraved
• Size 8– easily sized within reason
• Measures 7mm at widest point
• Not marked but acid tested and guaranteed
• Looks lovely on its own or stacked with other rings
Our photos are large and clear. We ask you to review them all and to evaluate each piece based on both its description and the images. It is our goal that you absolutely love what you purchase from us! Thanks!!
Victorian 18K Gold 5 Diamond Band Ring