• Pretty period Victorian 18K yellow gold band ring with 5 diamonds
• Beautifully made; gorgeous style, detail and workmanship
• Very nice antique condition with only minor wear commensurate with age and use
• The faceted diamonds are not great quality (the price reflects that) so they look very similar to rosecut diamonds. They are bead set.
• The shoulders are beautifully engraved
• Size 8– easily sized within reason
• Measures 7mm at widest point
• Not marked but acid tested and guaranteed
• Looks lovely on its own or stacked with other rings
23 other shoppers have this item in their Cart or Wish List
Offering truly special, one-of-a-kind antique, vintage and estate finds you will cherish
Victorian, Art Nouveau, Edwardian, Art Deco, Retro and Estate Treasures - all uniquely special!!