• Vintage early 20th C 14K yellow gold ring with a large aquamarine (or possibly a different stone – I’m not a gemologist)
• Beautifully made; gorgeous style, detail and workmanship
• Very nice vintage condition with only minor wear commensurate with age and use
• Large, faceted aqua colored stone – not sure if it’s an aquamarine or another stone
• Beautifully engraved designs on the gold
• One of a kind, statement-making design – big and bold look
• Looks great on any finger and would look amazing as a pinky ring
• Perfect for a man or a woman - unisex
• Size 4 – easily sized within reason; measures 13mm N to S
• Marked 14K inside shank
19 other shoppers are interested in this item
Special Victorian, Art Nouveau, Edwardian, Art Deco, Retro & Estate Treasures - to cherish forever!!
Buy with confidence - we stand behind everything we sell. We appreciate your business!!