• Lovely vintage Art Deco period c.1920s 14K white gold black onyx ring with diamond
• Beautifully made; gorgeous style, detail and workmanship
• Very nice vintage condition with only minor wear commensurate with age and use
• Rectangular black onyx has clipped corners
• A single diamond sparkles at its center
• The white gold shank has exquisite, intricate cut out scroll detailing
• Size 4.75 – easily sized within reason; measures 7/8 inch (22mm) N to S
• Marked 14K inside shank (difficult to photograph)
18 other shoppers are interested in this item
Special Victorian, Art Nouveau, Edwardian, Art Deco, Retro & Estate Treasures - to cherish forever!!
Buy with confidence - we stand behind everything we sell. We appreciate your business!!