• Stunning Retro c. 1940s 12K rose gold ring with blue and white sapphires and diamonds
• Beautifully made; gorgeous style, detail and workmanship
• Very nice vintage condition with only minor wear commensurate with age and use; could use a cleaning
• Faceted prong, bezel, and channel-set sapphires, from darker to lighter color as they get smaller, adorn the main part of this gorgeous ring
• One side has 3 rows of a combination of white sparkly bead set diamonds and white sapphires
• Stunning styling and very one of a kind – makes a statement
• This ring would look great on any finger
• Size 7.75 – easily sized within reason
• Lots of dimension – big and bold
• Measures 15mm N to S
• Not marked but acid tested and guaranteed
31 other shoppers are interested in this item
Special Victorian, Art Nouveau, Edwardian, Art Deco, Retro & Estate Treasures - to cherish forever!!
Buy with confidence - we stand behind everything we sell. We appreciate your business!!