• Stunning period Retro c. 1940s chunky 14K rose gold ring with diamonds and sapphires
• Beautifully made; gorgeous style, detail and workmanship
• Very nice vintage condition with only minor wear commensurate with age and use
• Nice quality, white sparkly diamonds .60ctw – bead and bezel set; accented by 2 flower-like rounds of faceted blue sapphires
• I believe this ring was custom made – I’ve never seen another anything like it
• Size 7.25 – easily sized within reason
• Measures 11/16 inch (17.5mm) North to South; 1 1/8 inch (2.9cm) East to West
• Marked 14K inside shank
13 other shoppers are interested in this item
Special Victorian, Art Nouveau, Edwardian, Art Deco, Retro & Estate Treasures - to cherish forever!!
Buy with confidence - we stand behind everything we sell. We appreciate your business!!