This item from ccFinds is now in the Shop Backroom.
More from ccFinds
• Pretty period English Victorian 15K yellow gold ring with 2 diamonds flanking a ruby at center
• Beautifully made; gorgeous style, detail and workmanship
• Very nice antique condition with only minor wear commensurate with age and use
• Each of the faceted stones (diamonds are old mine cut) is bead set in a diamond-shape setting
• Size 9.25– easily sized within reason
• Marked 15K with hallmarks inside shank
• Looks lovely on its own or stacked with other rings
Gender: Unisex, Age Group: Adult, Color: Yellow Gold/White Diamonds/Red Rubye, Size: Size 9.25– easily sized within reason; measures 6mm at widest point
If you were the pending buyer of this item, go to My Account to view, track and check payment for this item.
Antique English Victorian 15K Gold Diamond & Ruby Band Ring
$198 USD SOLD
Offering truly special, one-of-a-kind antique, vintage and estate finds you will cherish
Victorian, Art Nouveau, Edwardian, Art Deco, Retro and Estate Treasures - all uniquely special!!