• Beautiful European 19th century 18K yellow gold with agate ring
• Beautifully made; gorgeous style, detail and workmanship
• Very nice antique condition with only minor wear commensurate with age and use
• Exquisite, finely detailed chasing on sides of shank
• Large cabochon banded agate in bezel
• Engraved on the interior (see photo)
• Size 3.25 – can be sized within reason; 1cm wide at widest point
• Would look great on either a man or a woman – unisex
• Stunning as a pinky ring
• European hallmarks inside shank
• Note: the round white spots in the photos are simply reflections of the light and are not actually on the stone
29 other shoppers are interested in this item
Special Victorian, Art Nouveau, Edwardian, Art Deco, Retro & Estate Treasures - to cherish forever!!
Buy with confidence - we stand behind everything we sell. We appreciate your business!!