• Lovely vintage Art Deco period c.1920s 18K white gold filigree black onyx ring
• Beautifully made; gorgeous style, detail and workmanship
• Very nice vintage condition with only minor wear commensurate with age and use
• Black onyx is cut in a diamond shape which is delicately outlined in a silver color paint or enamel; a single diamond sparkles at its center
• The white gold filigree shank has exquisite, intricate detail
• Size 6 – easily sized within reason; measures 7/8 inch (22mm) from top to bottom
• Marked 18K inside shank
31 other shoppers are interested in this item
Special Victorian, Art Nouveau, Edwardian, Art Deco, Retro & Estate Treasures - to cherish forever!!
Buy with confidence - we stand behind everything we sell. We appreciate your business!!