• Large period European Art Deco c.1920s 14K yellow gold diamond man’s ring
• Beautifully made; gorgeous style, detail and workmanship
• Very nice vintage condition with only minor wear commensurate with age and use
• Nice quality, white sparkly diamonds .54 ctw although it looks like it’s a lot more
• Yellow gold is beautifully engraved
• Looks great on either a man or a woman
• Size 8.25 – easily sized within reason
• Nice, solid weight 10.9 grams
• Marked 585 (another marking for 14K) inside shank
5 other shoppers are interested in this item
Special Victorian, Art Nouveau, Edwardian, Art Deco, Retro & Estate Treasures - to cherish forever!!
Buy with confidence - we stand behind everything we sell. We appreciate your business!!