- Lovely period Art Deco c.1920s 18K white gold filigree diamond ring
- Beautifully made; gorgeous style, detail and workmanship
- Very nice vintage condition with only minor wear commensurate with age and use
- 3 nice quality, white sparkly full cut diamonds .75ctw, bead set in 6-sided settings
- White gold is beautifully engraved and filigreed
- Size 5.5 – easily sized within reason; measures 3/8 inch (9mm) from top to bottom
- Not marked but acid tested and guaranteed
16 other shoppers are interested in this item
Special Victorian, Art Nouveau, Edwardian, Art Deco, Retro & Estate Treasures - to cherish forever!!
Buy with confidence - we stand behind everything we sell. We appreciate your business!!