- Large, chunky 14K yellow gold Etruscan style pitcher charm with bale, c.1950s
- Adorned with beading and twisted rope designs reminiscent of Etruscan workmanship
- Beautifully constructed with exquisite detailing on all sides
- Wonderful on a chain or charm bracelet
- Measures 1.25 inches (3.2cm) long X 7/8 inch (2.2cm) wide
- Weighs a nice, solid 11.5 grams
- Marked 14K, in logo, on bottom
- Circa mid 19th century; extremely collectible; top quality
- Very nice vintage condition with only minimal, age appropriate wear
- Exceptionally rare and beautiful piece – a great addition to any collection
14 other shoppers are interested in this item
Special Victorian, Art Nouveau, Edwardian, Art Deco, Retro & Estate Treasures - to cherish forever!!
Buy with confidence - we stand behind everything we sell. We appreciate your business!!