- Rare antique Victorian gutta percha and gold pin / brooch / pendant.
- Made of gutta percha which is beautifully accented with engraved gold
- Can be hooked onto a chain to turn it into a pendant
- Dates from the mid 19th century; extremely collectible and very rare
- Looks absolutely stunning on – truly one-of-a-kind
- Measures 1 3/8 inches (3.5 cm) X 1.25 inches (3.2 cm) X .50 inch (1.3 cm) deep
- Finely done, top quality workmanship
- Very nice antique condition with only minimal, age appropriate wear
- Matches (part of same collection) Gutta Percha Necklace with Pendant (see my other listings)
- Exceptionally rare and beautiful piece – a great addition to any collection
10 other shoppers have this item in their Cart or Wish List
Offering truly special, one-of-a-kind antique, vintage and estate finds you will cherish
Victorian, Art Nouveau, Edwardian, Art Deco, Retro and Estate Treasures - all uniquely special!!