• Top quality period Retro c. 1940s 18K rose gold flower pin brooch / fur clip embellished with diamonds and rubies
• Beautifully made; gorgeous style, detail and workmanship
• Very nice vintage condition with only minor wear commensurate with age and use
• White, sparkly rose cut and old miner diamonds - bead-set – total diamond weight approx. .30cts.
• Square cut, channel set rubies – approx. total weight .21cts
• Very 3-dimensional – lots of flow and movement in design
• Can be worn as a pin or a clip – also made to be worn in fur
• Measures 2.5 inches (6.4cm)
• Not marked but acid tested and guaranteed
28 other shoppers have this item in their Cart or Wish List
Offering truly special, one-of-a-kind antique, vintage and estate finds you will cherish
Victorian, Art Nouveau, Edwardian, Art Deco, Retro and Estate Treasures - all uniquely special!!